We are looking for a full time furniture and appliance sales associate. Wesco offers a competitive wage scale and full benefit package. Hourly and commission based with great income potential! Flexible scheduling, rotating weekends and evenings required. Wesco will provide training. Individuals with prior appliance and furniture sales experience will be given first preference. Bilingual a plus. If you are energetic, have good communication skills, enjoy working with others and can put our customers first, this could be for you!!
Apply in store today or submit a full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 301 East Oak St. Sparta WI 54656.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health insurance Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Assisting clients pick out the perfect piece of furniture. This would include coordinating fabrics and styles of furniture with rugs and accessories. Pricing custom orders to the specs of the clients wants or needs.
- Pricing and researching specs for different brands of appliances both commercial and residential.
- Store appearance is very important to us, so we rearrange our showroom frequently. This would entail lifting chairs and small items to decorate a room setting.
- Office duties include writing up invoices and updating price lists updating fabrics.
- Basic computer skills required